CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: which tests should I ask for? by gerig ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   5/19/2005 7:25:05 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,116

These are the tests that helped me determine the role of inflammation/candida/metals toxicity in my health:

IgG test available through any doctor will expose any delayed food allergies that may be keeping you from making progress.
Comprehensive stool test Any doctor can order it, but only a doctor knowledgeable about the ills of inflammation can properly read it. Great Smoky Mountains Daignostic Lab:
Metals Toxicity Stool test available from Doctor’s Data Inc.: Any doctor can order the test, but doctors knowledgeable about the ills of inflammation are the most qualified to interpret the data.


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by