CureZone   Log On   Join

thank you! by #68716 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   12/30/2005 11:08:49 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,914
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=296283

WE're all so similar, and different in many ways. I had a complete breakdown in Feb. They said I had Hashimoto's. My immune system was attacking my thyroid, I felt like I couldn't breathe (most of it was from my sinus's), but I couldn't take thyroid hormones, they made me even more tired. I found out in here from Mary Shomon's thyroid group (in ithyroid also)that my adrenals were shot and needed support before anything else. They told me how to get it in the UK and take low doeses which saved my life.
Now I test negative for Hashimoto's, which the doc said doesn't happen, and I'm just hypo-T. I had a hair test cheap ($25) from Greenpeace, no metals. And blood tests are normal.
Now, I think it all happened from the candida. But I had no luck finding help from doctors. My doctor said, "You know honey, when you come to us with a laundry list of complaints do you know what we think? You're koo-koo."
I've gotten rid of most of that list and one of these days I'll see her again and I'm still not sure what to say!
If it wasn't for you guys and all the info I got in here I'd still be a basket case.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=296283