CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 6 months in...and now food intolerances by rlm79 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/9/2006 12:45:49 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,376
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=296739

totally agree...i have been on the diet for three months with a few cheats here and there over the holidays...but as soon as i eat a piece of fruit my symptoms flare up as well. i think if you only have a mild case that has not turned extremely fungal, maybe you can rid yourself of it with diet alone. but for me, diet only suppresses my symptoms. it's sorta like Depression - docs give you anti-depressants which only suppress but will never actually treat the underlying cause.

i am finally realizing that candida really is cyclic and you need to address all issues if you want to win the battle - meaning, if your bowels are clean but your liver is not, it will just start all over again because the liver still won't be able to process the toxins, and the same goes for all of our other organs and glands that are being stressed right now. i do think it is important to clean out the bowel first though before doing any of those flushes. last thing you want to be doing is ingesting olive oil and things like that when you are back up!

i finally started cleansing and i am feeling really positive about my new routine. i am even keeping a journal and taking everything week by week - documenting all foods, supplements, etc. and how i am feeling each day so i can really see what is helping and what is not helping. i created excel spreadsheets and everything!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=296739