CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: To remi96:Question on Concentrace by remi96 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   3/14/2006 4:34:21 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,929
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=300583

Well , after my experience I have come to believe that concentrace can help everyone. As a matter of fact all it can do is help, it certainly cannot hurt. If you have candida and are acid, most likely you are, then it will help you greatly. However, it has taken me a few months of using it. I did see improvement fairly quick but it has been gradual. I believe at least in my case that I was very mineral deificient. Looking back now I believe these deficiencies have been going on for years progressivly getting so bad that I was terribly ill. And it is minerals that make one alkaline...period. Have you tested your ph?

My symptoms were horrible and I thought I was going to die last summer. My face and head were burning like they on fire, I had terrible disorientation, that almost felt like I had consumed poison. I was suffering with terrible anxiety or anxiety type sensations. This went on all day everyday for many months. I was so ill I was debilitated completely. Then I went thru a period where my head felt freezing cold. Made it hard to even shower since the minute my head got wet I felt as if my head was in a freezer. then I would blow dry my hair which made my head burn for an hour. Then I started having sensations that felt like someone had rubbed bengay into my head, face and chest, I started having these sensations all over my body. On many occassions I felt as though I might not be able to walk. Numbness and menthol like sensation from my hips down and my legs felt like they could not feel anything. Dr. wanted me to be tested for MS. I was mighty ill and very scared. I am gradually feeling so much better I am actually in misbelief and praying everyday it never comes back again. It will take me many months of feeling well before I will trust it.

I believe the body will tell you what it needs to help get over the candida by sending you symptoms. Our job is to figure out what they mean. All my symptoms ( and there were quite a few others) all sent the message of mineral deficiency.

While minerals are soooo important to those of suffering with candida. However, you may not see the same results as your symptoms could be related to mold exposure, food allergies etc. But, having said that concentrace can only help as it helps the body become alkaline and build up your immune system to fight better.

Just my opinion.

Michelle

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=300583