CureZone   Log On   Join

Caught up in a negative monthly cycle by itslaura ..... Ask Shelley # 2

Date:   10/8/2004 3:55:44 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,073
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=324115

It happens the same way every month, life is great for about 14 days, then hell starts breaking loose. If I was put in a room on the first day of my menstrual cycle with no idea of days passing, I could tell you with almost 100% accuracy when the 14th day arrived.

Today is day 15 of my cycle and I'm barely hanging in there. For the first two weeks, my diet was fantastic - last week was my 4th Liver Flush and it went well. I have been using Colonix for just over a month. Every day, I take LivatonePlus, 2 tablespoons of lecithin, 1 teaspoon of cod liver oil, 1 tablespoon of Caprol (until it's gone, then I'll switch back to Udo's Choice), and drink one cleansing drink. (Last week I was drinking 30 oz. drinks, but I cut back on my lemon and now they are about 16 oz and taste much better!) I eat a carrot cleansing salad almost everyday. I usually work out 5 days a week (Tibetian 5 Rites, elliptical, rebounder and stationary bike) - sometimes I only do about 20 minutes, but I do something.

I feel like I'm doing all the right things, but PMS still has reared its ugly head. I consciously avoided thinking of what day my cycle is, but sure enough, on day 12, my hunger level increased a little, on day 13, sweet cravings kicked in. These cravings can be unbearable and I feel like I need superhuman strength to fight them. I am hungry most of the time. And then there's all the emotional stuff - irritability, anger, just being emotional...and if I give into a craving, self-loathing, guilt, etc. I can live with the emotional stuff - not sure anyone around me can, but I can! :) It's the food related stuff I can't bear - I can get completely out of control and I hate that. Any weight I lose comes back, so I can never get ahead. (I'm at an okay weight, but should lose about 10 pounds)

The thing is, once my period starts, I'm fine again. I figure I have an estrogen dominance problem and that Liver Flushing will help. I don't think I have much of a candida problem. I'm not sure what I need here - maybe just to vent. Thanks for listening!

Laura

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=324115