CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: gagging tea!!!... by cjj ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   1/21/2004 7:54:25 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   10,748
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=332940

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I hate the taste of tea, any tea, even normal tea. I did try the Pau d'arco and hated the taste worse than any of the rest. HOWEVER, I do believe that it will work, as I have read many cases of sucess with it. So...what can I do? I tried flavoring it. I can force down about a glass, but I just don't think that's getting the job done. I really want to take about 6 glasses a day. I tried putting honey on my tongue and roof of my mouth. But, honestly, after a several days of doing this 6 times a day, I was starting to gag on the first sip.

What can I do. Now you will probably think I am nuts but.. is it possible to take a plastic tube and put in to just the end of my tongue (NOT down my whole throat or anything!)and pour the tea down somehow this way. I am stone cold serious. I am in bad shape and NEED to take the maximum dosage on the Pau d'arco tea. This is the only way that I can see to get down 6 glasses each and every day.

Is such a thing possible?? I mean, people take long rubber hoses and put them way up in the rectom with enemas. So why couldn't a person take some kind of tube (almost like they do in hospitals) only go just slightly beyond the back of the tongue.

What do you think? any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=332940