CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: *SERIOUS* Information and U.K knowledge by Isis2004 ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   1/2/2005 4:47:18 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,395
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=334549

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thank you very much for all your help and information, however I have a few confilcting bits of information I need to claify upon.

Re Carrots and carrot juice, ie beta carotene? I have been adviced to get her to drink lots of this stuff, but then I have now read be careful with carrots as they contain sugar??

I bought her a juicer today and got lots of vegetables, but I could do with some advice on daily meals etc, as there are a lot of foods to avoid therefore we are a bit stuck of ideas.

Will this be ok?

Breakfast: Meusli (sugar, salt, gluten free) with soya milk
Drink with breakfast: a juice drink either carrot juice with apple, Celery etc? (any combination ideas?)

Lunch: Pasta, tuna in spring water? sweetcorn, more ideas are needed please? as she cant have bread right?

5pm meal: brocolli, potatoes?, carrotts, with what else, any ideas?

Supper, evening snack: avacado, apple, or orange.

Seems a pretty boring menu to me, so I could do with some really good meal ideas, preferably with a variety for different days.

Re Supplements, upon advice, would this be sufficient as daily amounts?
Vit C 1000mg )Timed release with riboflavanoids from Holland and Barrett)
Vit E 800 IU (yet to purchase)
Co Enzyme Q10 200 - 600mg (yet to purchase)
Selinium 200mg (yet to purchase)
Alpha Lipcic acid 300 - 600mg (yet to purchase)

How about fish oils? ie EPA Fish oils with Omega 3, or shark oil, ive heard that is good right?

Re Drinks, I have a Britta Water filter, so if she drinks the recommended amount per day, plus juices, also Essiac Tea and Kombucha Tea would they be ok?

Any meal ideas or combinations and dietry advice would be greatly appreciated in the battle against cancer. Basically we are unsure due to so many conficting bits of info which foods are ok to eat and boost the immune system.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=334549