CureZone   Log On   Join

Gonzales is a traitor and an Establishment sheep by -2tuff- ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   4/8/2005 3:52:12 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,207
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=335199

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

The following was taken from the article provided here

THE ESTABLISHMENT INFILTRATION OF THE KELLEY PROGRAM

Movie actor Steve McQueen had completely cured his own CANCER using our Metabolic Program and had made plans to expose and "blow the lid off the cancer racket". Before he could accomplish this, he was murdered as only the Establishment can do it with all the fanfare and news media to destroy my program.

When this failed, the Establishment's next plan was to send a mole or infiltrator into the Kelley organization so that as close a call as the McQueen episode could never happen again.

A psychotic Cornell medical student, who had failed after the second year in medical school - was wandering in and out of the unorthodox medical community looking for help for his own mental instability and illness. During this fruitless search, Gonzalez stumbled onto the Kelley Program which he mentioned to his psychiatrist.

With the help of his psychoanalyst Colter Rule, M.D. and wife Betty Gessels, M.D., high level Establishment members in NYC, they, with this pathological liar, and a major faction of the Establishment forced Robert A. Good, Ph.D., M.D., President of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center/Institute, to sponsor the Nicholas J. Gonzalez' review of Kelley's records and expose Kelley as a quack.

This project, being most important to the Establishment, led Cornell Medical School to reinstate the pathological liar as a 3rd year medical student under Good's supervision for this project dealing with the Kelley Program.

The infighting of the Medical Establishment over this project forced the most renowned medical researcher of all history to be fired and dismissed from Sloan Kettering and shipped out to Oklahoma City.

The Establishment gave the green light to Gonzalez to carefully investigate the Kelley Program and get the information to expose me as a fraud. This backfired on the Big Establishment as the second communication from Gonzalez to Good after Gonzalez reviewed the first 139 of thousands of records in my possession show.

Robert A. Good, M.D., Ph.D. 2 September

Medical Research Foundation

(at Oklahoma Allergy Clinic)

50 N.E. 13th Street

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Dear Dr. Good,

I hadn't meant to write you so soon again, but I've just finished sifting through the first 139 of Dr. Kelley's patient records and found the initial results interesting enough to pass on my findings. While I intend to concentrate on the cancers we discussed - pancreatic, colon, lung, perhaps breast - I've included all the initial results just for interest's sake.

Again, as I wrote in my first letter to you' I do not yet have the actual biopsy reports or other lab data documenting the diagnosis, but I have found Dr. Kelley does keep information regarding how the tumors were diagnosed.

I found these results, particularly for pancreatic, quite intriguing. His overall survival rate for all cancer in this first group is 93% - and as I have found going through Dr. Kelley's records, virtually all of his patients have advanced disease. Many have come to him because no further conventional treatment could be offered.

Sincerely,

Nick Gonzalez

Fighting the Medical Mafia Matrix & the aids SCAM
¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸, 2TUFF ,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
Research the following excellent sources

Jon Rappoport, Harvey Bialy, Christine Maggiore
Dr Kary Mullis, Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sänger
Dr Peter Duesberg, Dr Robert Root-Bernstein
Dr Eleni Papadopulos-Eleopulos, Dr Valendar Turner
Dr Gordon Stewart, Dr Alfred Hässig, Dr Charles Thomas Jr
Dr Richard Strohman, Dr David Rasnick, Dr Charles Geshekter
Dr Etienne de Harven, Dr Joseph Sonnabend, Dr Casper Schmidt