CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Burton's Immuno-augmentative Therapy by golfegg ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   6/3/2006 10:45:11 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,422
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=338666

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Beloved, haven't talked to you for a while. You are totally right about all cancer not being caused by the lack of 4 proteins. Also not all cancer is caused by virus, bacteria, fungus, or mold. Cancer can be caused by envirnomental or chemicals too. Cancer can be caused by eating a toxic diet too.
But, (you knew this was coming right?) there are a few things you can say about all cancer. Notice how all these different causes for cancer are toxic no matter where the source is from? And notice how a non-toxic diet doesn't cause cancer? Also you can't have cancer without a weakened immune system. All cancer can only survive in low oxygen environments.
All these things have been proven for many years now. So there are a few things you can say about all cancer, and all cancer patients have some combination of these four things.
So the cure for all cancer is the reverse of what creates cancer. Detoxing, a good diet, strengthening the immune system, and getting plenty of oxygen in the body. (you know what's coming next right?)
Ozone kills all toxins man-made or natural except for 6 or 7. Ozone strengthens the immune system, and can actually replace it. Ozone provides plenty of oxygen through out the whole body, and in the most potent form. All you have to do is add good nutrition.
You said in your other post, there is too many arm chair quarter backs in here. Although I've never had cancer that I know of, I've researched it for years and have truly been in the battle field with cancer as you know.
The point for all this, is I was hoping you would have seen what all cancers do have some things in common by now. I'm not looking to argue or debate with you, I would like to ask you weather you think anything I just said is not true. Can you show me where I'm wrong with this recipe fpr cancer?
I'm just trying to help you and hopefully others see the truth about cancer, and all disease in fact. You still seem to be sold on the conventional medical system's school of thought when you say you have cancer but you said you were cancer free before. You can either have it or not have it right? Or has cancer come back now? And it seems you still believe there are all these different types of cancer. That is conventional thought too.
Take Care David,
Gaylen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=338666