CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Where did you buy the apricot seeds, Joe? n/m by Canadian_girl ..... Cancer Forum

Date:   6/6/2006 6:59:27 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,765
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=338712

1 of 1 (100%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I tried editing my above post but it wouldn't work.

Anyways, this is what it says on the website link that I had provided above.

Why We Started: Our Inspiration
In 1999, the Director's niece was diagnosed at the age of 2 with a rare form of childhood cancer. The cancer was in its final stages. The Director's decided to take advantage of the real estate by putting up a billboard with a prayer asking the Lord to heal the little girl of cancer.

While they were out one day, a couple from London, ON drove by and moved by compassion, left a package on the doorstep of the farmhouse. This package contained research material about the cancer fighting effects of Vitamin B-17 rich foods. It also explained that the highest source of this nutrient was found in the seeds of most fruit, with apricot seeds containing the greatest amount. A cassette tape by G. Edward Griffen was also left entitled “World Without Cancer.”

The Director's immediately embarked on a journey to research Vitamin B-17 and its results in the treatment and prevention of cancer and other medical conditions. What they learned amazed them. While there has been much controversy over calling the seeds a cure, the testimonies of those who have used them are incredible.

The Director's extended their research into areas of general health and learned much about the weaknesses of the Standard American Diet (S.A.D. Diet). They discovered that God’s Word, the Bible, teaches many general principles about eating and health. They came to a full understanding that God as Creator, provided within nature, every nutrient that our bodies need to be healthy and to repair themselves.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 1.22 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=338712