CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: ZOE CEMENT by #14039 ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   11/16/2004 1:56:09 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,893
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=34271

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

TO #19236...

I would be interested in knowing about any dentists that you have found to be good...i am going to mexico, due to cost...i am seeing a dentist dr clark recommends supposedly, but he knows nothing of health matters...just does what dr clark asks..so i am in the dark regarding dental materials.i had blood serum testing, but all have bad stuff...does anyone know any good about diamondcrown products? also, the dentist said he would put zoe in as a temporary measure, but that it wont last a long time because of where my fillings are...dr clark, i am told, uses a tooth zappicator to harden filling materials so they are non toxic...also, according to dr clark, if the Amalgam is large, pull it, dont fill it...so, therefore, i should pull all teeth but 5 because they are all either crowned, Amalgams or rootcanaled...all this is so confusing..i am very ill and just want to get better...my appt in mexico is less than 3 weeks away and i still know nothing...:{ any suggestions from you or anyone would be appreciated

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=34271