CureZone   Log On   Join

Dear Mr. Cooties by tobi ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   11/23/2004 10:33:03 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,525
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=34361

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Oh "Mr.Cooties"...

I'll tell you what. My time is very precious to me so please spare me the drama.

If you feel there is something wrong in my post, please SPECIFICALLY explain to me WHAT is wrong and !!!!!! WHY !!!!!! it is wrong. I would really like to hear you reasoning. This would be a first in this forum.

Your reasoning can be anything stemming from your experience, something you have read, or anything else you like. However, I want to hear an EXPLANATION, that is, the RATIONALE behind your convictions...not your conclusions all by themselves.

Also inherent in this is that I am talking about your convictions with REGARDS TO THE TOPIC, not your personal issues with people.

Can you do this? Surprise me.

Then, if you can do this, and by some miracle you are also able to produce a thesis, which you have not here, we can talk about that too.

However, I would be rather gracious if you could humor me by clearly stating what is wrong with each statement you disagree with and MOST IMPORTANTLY....don't forget about this part...
((((( PROVIDE YOUR SUPPORTING ARGUMENTS ))))).

After all, this is a support forum.

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Oh "Mr.Cooties"...

I'll tell you what. My time is very precious to me.
If you feel there is something wrong in my post, please SPECIFICALLY explain to me WHAT is wrong (((((((((( WHY )))))))))) it is wrong. I would really like to hear you reasoning. This would be a first in this forum.

Your reasoning can be anything stemming from your experience, something you have read, or anything else you like. However, I want to hear an EXPLANATION, that is, the RATIONALE behind your convictions...not your conclusions all by themselves.

Also inherent in this is that I am talking about your convictions with REGARDS TO THE TOPIC, not your personal issues with people.

Can you do this? Surprise me.

Then, if you can do this, and by some miracle you are able to produce a thesis, which you have not here, we can talk about that too.

However, I would be rather gracious if you could humor me by clearly stating what is wrong with each statement you disagree with and MOST IMPORTANTLY....don't forget about this part...
((((( WHY ))))).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.34 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=34361