CureZone   Log On   Join

Primal defense and HSO controversy: the verdict is? by eidos ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   1/10/2005 6:31:02 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   706
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=352962

I was really keen on it untill i stumbled upon the polemic about Homeostatic Soil Organisim. Has it been decided weather the whole thing was just some friendly competition backstabing from Natern, or do soil based organisms really have hook type parasitic creatures/spores that you can't get rid of? If they don't even belong in the bowels in the first place why would they put them there? Do they become problematic, are they secreting toxins or are they just a buch of freeloaders holding up valuble intestinal wall space and do nothing good or bad?

Would i merely replace candida problem with a new one? Why is nothing ever easy? How the heck did i get so paranoic anyway...i shouldn't even know what candida is at my age, much less suffer from one.
_Original_Message_ﰩ

I was really keen on it untill i stumbled upon the polemic about Homeostatic Soil Organisim. Has it been decided weather the whole thing was just some friendly competition backstabing from Natern, or do soil based organisms really have hook type parasitic creatures/spores that you can't get rid of? If they don't even belong in the bowels in the first place why would they put them there? Do they become problematic, are they secreting toxins or are they just a buch of freeloaders holding up valuble intestinal wall space and do nothing good or bad?

Would i merely replace candida problem with a new one? Why is nothing ever easy? How the did i get so paranoic anyway...i shouldn't even know what candida is at my age, much less suffer from one.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=352962