CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Mercury Problem? by airfrance ..... Amalgam Replacement Support Forum

Date:   1/14/2006 3:15:54 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,043

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thanks wintergreen for you advice. I am still in stuck on whether to do it now or wait. I am going to beijing in the end of february, and I had just quit my job because of it. I have to go there or somewhere otherwise I'd be really depressed because I have so much free time on hand. So I am thinking of 1) removing some Amalgams now and when I come back, I'd remove the rest of them. Or 2) remove all of them and not go on chelation until later like 10 months later or something. I guess no one would really know what would happen.

I am more bothered by the symptoms than ill because of it. The biggest concern for me right now is my eyes seems to be getting worse (more floaters, and glare halo, starbursting), everything else has stayed the same since. The strangest thing though, my eye sympstoms started when I was referred to see a opthalmalogist. First floater appeared after I left his office. Then I went again (to a different opthalmalogist) to get check out this week and got my pupil lilated and exam now my eyes are bit blurrier and night vision got worse! Story of my life...

Anyways, thanks for your message :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.31 sec, referred by