CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Questioning "normal bony growths" in mouth by brendella ..... Dental Problems Support Forum

Date:   4/25/2006 2:53:48 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,585

These are commonly called "TORI" and they are fairly common. It is a dense area of bone that many people have on the roof of their mouth or down by their tongue. Have your dentist just double check, but they sound as though they are normal tori.


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by