CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My first liver flush-plus need some advice-Ocean by Kizer ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/24/2003 1:07:03 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,024
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=429782

Hi Ocean and Thanks. You mean the bile coming out is what burned? Recon full of tox. ? Yelp a Mystery..I hope to figure it out. I took e. salts with just lemons before or water.....and no burnings. So this is why it confuses me so. Did you take the E.salts with 3 cups of grapefruits or with water? I was thinking that may have being it, All the grapefruit ?? I do Thank you for sharing info about children doing the same, for, I want to get my body healthy but also want to help my son. He has asthma. So he stays sick alot. Anythng can trigger it..and with spring coming....well I want him better:) and dark circles under his eyes to go away. I got him off milk, now it is rice milk we drink. He hates cheese so this is no problem. We have warm cooked oats for breakfast or pancakes with honey. Or now maple syrup. He loves raw veg. at any time. I now use Seasalt if any . And just got a juicer so instead of OJ in the markets, I will juice fresh fruit drinks. Store bought ones is so loaded with sugars. I watch the bread intake..I don't think my son nor myself can handle wheat, or much yeast. And I got his water intake up...he also keeps water beside his bed if he starts to cough. He is on singular....I wonder if this is best. Paragone? I have not heard of this, what is it? Thanks for sharing..I am glad your Daughter is feeling better. A Brigter Day, Kizer

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=429782