CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Anyone recently purchased K/B Tea?!!!! by Mr. 5639 ..... Dr. Schulze Forum # 2 [Archive]

Date:   10/18/2003 3:31:12 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,863
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=436527

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thatís so nice, you getting your herbs from Pacific Botanicals too. And I agree wholeheartedly, they do take a lot of care with their herbs. I truly believe theyíre the place to get the best quality herbs.

Yes, I make my own Super Food. I make all of my own formulas. Iím not sure about the shelf life issue on Super Food. But I really get a lift from taking Super Food, and I havenít noticed any difference between when I take it right after I make it up and when I take the last of it, several months later. It seems to be great. But I get my Chlorella algae from Blessed Herbs. In my opinion, theyíre the second best choice for ordering quality herbs. Of course thatís just my opinion. They are a fine company and they have a wide selection of herbs. There are a few herbs that Pacific Botanicals havenít added to their list of herbs. So I order those from Blessed Herbs.

One thing Iím learning in tincture making is ratios. I hadnít bothered with ratios in the past, but the way I make formulas now, I depend on ratios a lot.

Keep posting, Iím always interested in hearing from people who make their own tinctures and formulas.

Good luck and good health,
T

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=436527