CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Parasite Die-off by Toxic ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/7/2005 6:33:53 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,136
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=471763

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi Icky,

I saw a nutritionist as well for about a year and took some tablets for parasites that were no way near strong enough, she thought candida was my main problem. I didnt seem to be improving inspite of the very boringly restricted diet and numerous supplements so she suggested I see someone that worked in the same health practice, as she gets good results with people she has had trouble helping.

She tested me for all sorts, my candida levels were actually quite low but I was full of molds and worms, I also tested positive for toxoplasma (which I could trace back to childhood when I had a near fatal case of gastroenteritus after playing with a friends kittens which are its primary carrier).

Been on the programme for about 3 months now and have seen somethings!!, I actually saw mold come out and lots of worms so its obviously working. Got my next appointment on Monday and have been feeling a bit rough so will be interesting to what has been uncovered.

This cleansing thing sure does take some time but I know I will improve over the coming weeks and be the person I am supposed to be as we all will.

Good health and be happy

Tox

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=471763