CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Heyjude! Question about zapper. by heyjude ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/17/2005 9:21:49 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   977
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=472293

Hi Maralynn,
Over the past two years I have collected 4 different zappers, my favorite one is The Super Zapper DeLuxe, I got it at first because you can buy chip like things that are suppose to be like plate zapping, so it would zap a certain part of your body, but I never did order any of them, the reason I like this one best is it lets me put the straps out straight and zap, they don't have to be around my ankles or wrists. I have larger parasites that have races up and down the back of my legs so I will lay out a kitchen garbage bag under my legs and lay the wrist bands out straight under my legs and zap my lower thighs or calfs. I have even zapper my liver area, upper back and stomach this way. I feel that it helped because I no longer have the larger parasites in my back, liver area or stomach, and I have gotten some out of the back of my legs, I just have a few stubborn ones left that love this body more than I do!!!!

I have a zapper with the copper tubes that I can put under my legs or over my liver but it isn't as comfortable.

Any zapper would be good, the first time I zapped I didn't understand how to run it so I just kept pushing the button when it shut off, wow the next day my stomach was just a rumbling, all day I kept running to the bathroom and nothing happened!! Right after I got home I had to go and there were at least 15 to 20 tan roundworms that were 10 to 12 inches long and they were fat too!!
I couldn't believe my eyes. I was happy they were out that was for sure. I had been on a parasite cleanse for about 3 months when this happened, I had only saw some seeds and some flukes, until I got my zapper and started using it.

Others on here are talking about the zapper C3i- I have that one also and like it. I do get a rash like others talk about too,(from all my zappers) I read that if your body is acidic it will happen and my ph is very acidic, also read that if you have candida in your body you won't be able to keep it alkaline for very long and that is me also. So if you get a rash that is why.
But right now I am working mostly on the parasites, because I was trying to rid myself of the candida and having trouble then I read that it is second to parasites and you can't really clear it up until the parasite problem is cleared up.

Well that was more than you asked about, sorry....heyjude

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=472293