CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: About moving them out... by heyjude ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/20/2005 8:53:01 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,068
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=473406

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

No, I would not do an enema on kids. Just try to get your kids to drink more water. I have read that some parasites can be lodged in certain places(this said muscle tissue) when they die and they end up disintegrating where they are at.

You will have days that you feel pretty crappy, it is up to you if you decide to back off on the dose. I try to deal with it at first and see if I can make it through, but I don't have little ones to chase around the house.

I think the drugs must be more powerful because doctors only give one or two doses.(I also think doctors don't really know how to treat for worms) When I was trying to read more about them one article said to take the second dose 22 days after the first dose.
It said that the females eggs take 22 days inside of her to develope, they she lays them. I would really try to get the doctor to treat all family members at the same time and try for at least two doses.

Recently a mom brought in an Ascaris in a baggie to the doctors she said it came out of her son, he coughed it up, the doctor never addresses the worm at all, they gave the son some Antibiotics , and the mom did not ask more about the worm. This poor child will end up getting sicker and sicker. Most doctors have no clue how to treat for parasites,
I took in worms, pictures, stool samples, the labs said I didn't have parasites and the doctor acted as if I was crazy and had gone out in my yard and dug up worms, (3 different doctors and one was an infectious disease doctor that treats people going out of the country for parasites so they won't get them)so I wish you luck,
do research and take info in with you, be ready to tell the doctor how to treat them and what drugs you want to try.

The oil of oregano is a good idea to add to what you are now taking, and it can be taken every day with no breaks. But as stated it is hot, have water ready to drink...heyjude

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=473406