CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: More by leena ..... Allergies & Intolerance Forum

Date:   5/7/2003 11:43:17 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,520
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=47401

I'm following this conversation with great interest. My son became ill after moving into a new home. Also, it doesn't take much mold to cause problems. Once my son had a serious reaction to something and I couldn't figure out what could have triggered it. Then, when I was cleaning his room, I found a half-eaten bowl of oatmeal shoved under his bed - topped with mold. It was just enough of a trigger to throw his whole system off-balance.

As for honey and maple syrup - these were also no-nos. Couldn't even handle fruit or bread most of the time. We now use stevia almost exclusively.

I had heard (and maybe the other more knowledgeable posters on this forum can fill me in on this) that sinus infections are now considered to be fungal infections (Mayo Clinic). It seemed to me that anything fungal would be fed by any kind of sugar. (?)

And one last thing (sorry, I get carried away). When my son was really, really bad, I felt that I had to get him away from this town and this house. Literally in the middle of the night, we left for someplace without any pollen, mold, toxins: Death Valley! We stayed for a week. Maybe that wasn't long enough, but we saw no change.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=47401