CureZone   Log On   Join

Going to a drug pusher(Dr.s) for advice is risky. by #30325 ..... ADD/ADHD: Attention Deficit

Date:   7/12/2005 10:48:05 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   19,932

Ask a doctor for any drug and they will give it to you. That is what pays their bills.
Alternative treatments may not act as quickly but they will not cause more health problems like Concerta will later on down the road.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by