CureZone   Log On   Join

Going for my 5th flush this weekend by Kreeson ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/30/2004 8:59:48 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,402
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=519721

Haven't been here in awhile, been busy with taxes and work.

I will be doing my 5th Liver Flush this weekend and can tell I need it. The last two nights I have had the shoulder pain and the full feeling in my gallbladder.

Update on my cholesterol...

Before I did my first flush my cholesterol was close to 300 and the doctor wanted to put me on medication. I did not want to go that route so he suggested surfing the web for a natural way. To make a long story short I found this site ... very grateful too.

I had my blood work done on Jan 9th and they told me if it was still high they would call me and mail me the results, if it wasn't they would go over the report next month on Feb 16th. Well folks.... I did not get mail or a phone call so this means one thing... those huge stones I pushed out in my first flushes worked.

As soon as I get my hands on the report I will post the numbers. The doctor visited this site too after I told him about it and the results that I have had. He was impressed by the pictures I have posted too.
[url]//www.curezone.org/image_gallery/cleanse_flush/Kreeson/default.asp?i=1&n=6[/url]

I know I would not have had the confidence to even try this if it had not been for the support and valuable info here. Thank you all and I hope everyone has had success. I know I feel better, more energy and a healthier body!!

My flush pics

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=519721