CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Painful sex question...... by #39824 ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   3/1/2005 10:00:51 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,882

Have you been checked for yeast infections or just high levels of yeast? I know that when I have yeast infections I can have similar symptoms as a bladder infection. Also, you can have an "over active" bladder that contracts too much and causes a bad burning sensation without having any infection. (I have had periods of constant bladder infections and this other over active thing throughout the years). This is a treatable condition with a type of muscle relaxer. You may want to ask your doctor about it. One more thought...are you using a lubricant or spermacide? Some people are hightly sensitive to these things.

Good Luck!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by