CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Sex obsessed? Female! by #33045 ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   3/3/2005 6:21:22 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,785
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=534386

You might be one of these girls who is naturally hot and your right, sex is very good.
Men think about sex a lot, but most unfortunately do not have the capacity for continuous sex day after day. Right now, he might feel lucky, but after a while, repeating sex often wears itself out; it's either the same thing time after time or too frequent, too inconvenient, too tiresome etc. Sorry to say... men get tired fast and a woman can put a man away anytime.. It's a little time away from sex and various different types of sex activity that make it interesting and alive.... you need to be creative to keep it interesting.
If you desire sex a lot everyday, I suggest playing with yourself, spanking the monkey to full satisfaction in those moments when he isn't interested, ill or not there,etc. If you depend on your man each time, trust me... he will be doing more sleeping than anything else and you'll be totally frustrated.
Dynamite sex involves lots of foreplay, so it isn't how many times you do it as much as how much quality time is spent with each encounter. He needs to know how to give you super orgasms and to hold back so you are fully satisfied.
As time goes on, his sexual ability will decline and yours won't. You'll have to deal with that too! There's always v1agra to help, but it is still not to be taken everyday. v1agra will make him bigger and harder and hold back longer, and to come back faster after ejaculation, and even helps to create desire. You will like that....but don't wear it out.
C'mon back and let me know if I've helped.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=534386