CureZone   Log On   Join

Arousal problems by #41174 ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   3/12/2005 2:12:48 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,597
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=534477

Okay. Here goes. I'm a newlywed of about four months. My husband and I have been having sex for around 3 1/2-4 years. And now I can hardly get turned on. Every time he wants to have sex, I just want to groan. It's like a chore, not fun. I feel like he doesn't spend enough time worrying about how I'm feeling. When he touches me it's so mechanical. Like nipples-30 sec., arm-touch shoulder to wrist, jam fingers into crotch-10 sec., repeat. I feel that he's touching the parts he THINKS I want to be touched, but nowhere else. And yes, I have tried talking to him about it. For example, he used to rub my nipples for like ten minutes straight, so I asked him to kind of move around a bit or else I was going to get a callus. So now he just touches my nipples briefly, then moves on before I even have the chance to enjoy it. And he pays no attention whatsoever to my breathing.

I work mostly afternoons and he's in bed when I get home. So on nights when I figure I better have sex or get accused of being stingy, I end up reading erotic stories. Because they get me aroused.

Only the stories that really turn me on are stories about lesbians. And that freaks me out. I don't ever fantasize about me with another woman, just two women together. I won't ask if that's weird, 'cuz I know it is.

I don't really have a question. I just need some support. *sigh*

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=534477