CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: If Guys Could Get Pregnant If Guys Could Get Pregnant by Dennyoooo ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   3/25/2005 11:56:53 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,500
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=534578

Hey you Mommies out there you are the all knowing veterans of lifes experiences and us young folk got to count on your so mother wisdom and more lifes experiences knowledge. God know most teen daughters do not yet I do and always tie in with my Mommie. Hey you good Mommies get on this forum tell your story and be such a strong example for these young misguided teen girls. Gee we all need your advice and Mommie wisdom and insights. Let us take this forum site away from the swingers and selfish guys and girls with their nickel and dime problems and just give out so wholesome advice to girls, women and even guys so wounded by our current erotic sex scene. You good girls and so good Mommies can do it if you speak out so honestly and truly on this forum site. Most teen guys and girls do not know that 2+2=4 sexual morality and common sense wise . So good girls, guys and Mommies let us educate them on this forum by you sending in posts. GOD Love.

Denise

Dennyoooo@webtv.net

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=534578