CureZone   Log On   Join

Problem maintaining an erection when I use condoms by #46713 ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   5/25/2005 8:02:19 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,943
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=535204

I'm 23 years old and I've only engaged in intercourse with a few women, so I'm not sure how commonplace this is. The first time I was with a girl I foolishly did not use protection yet I managed to perform pretty well. Months ago I was with another girl, however, and used a condom then. It worked for a short while but then I began to lose my erection. Just a few days ago, I was with my new girlfriend for the first time and the same thing happened. I'm pretty worried as I have no idea what's wrong with me, if this is normal, or if there's anything I can do about it.

I'm in good shape as I exercise a lot, so I don't think it's because I'm unhealthy. I'm wondering if it's because of my self-gratification habits (I can spank the monkey anywhere from 1-3 times a day on average, sometimes skipping a day or so in between). Oral sex doesn't seem to do too much for me either, as I've never had an orgasm that way. Is this normal?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=535204