CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Adrenal Fatigue and digestion by kitty jackson ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   6/25/2005 1:42:28 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,641
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=555288

I did my first saliva test 12 weeks ago and showed a produced next to nothing cortisone all day. My DHEA was ok but my testosterone was low and my progesterone was really low, which is what I expected for that. I've now taken a second test to see if things are getting any better. And typical on the day I did it I felt ok! Although i have improved enough to go back to work, the brain fog from the hypoglycemia was driving me nuts because i couldn't function properly so I finally decided to take some cortisone,even though Dr James Wilson recommends not to. But having read the stuff on the forum and looked into isocort it seemed to me taht at such a low dosage it would at least give my adrenals a break for now. Trouble is lactose makes me feel 'high' and spaced out so i can't actually take it. instead I have some prescription hydrocortisone mixed with a natural plant fibre. These are in 10mg capsules and I was amazed at the difference it made. I got so much work done on Friday having taken one. I was still exhausted at the end of the day but at least my brain was working. But what i can't work out is whether what i have is natural cortisone or the steroid type because i know that in the long termis no solution ofr AF.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=555288