CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I feel so sick!!! by ntrlman ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   10/7/2005 11:37:13 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,585
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=555673

PLEASE don't give up. I was exactly in your spot a year ago. If you go to a hospitol they will probably put you on meds that may ultimately add to the problem I am slowly getting better. I was in bed off and on for 10 years. Do you have any Amalgams (metal filings)? Mercury toxicity can cause ALL of the symptoms you have. As for eating, try to get fresh juice, veggie and fruit. Try to get organic fruits and veggies to eat, raw if possible. I know it seems small but it is a great start and gives your body what it needs to start repairing itself. It takes time though, be happy with the small steps you make and know it is because YOU are working hard at recovering. Don't be down on yourself, it's not your fault you are feeling this way. The government and fda put things into our food and proccess everything to "make it look good" and "have a long shelf life". ANYTHING natural bread, fruit, veggies don't last much more than a few days, if it does, more than likely it has been tampered with. If possible find a reflexologist and explain your situation, maybe they will treat you for little or no cost to help you get back a healthy person. This is what I did. After 10 years in bed I am now with 9 months of treatment under my belt able to do some part time work. Go to http://www.seahook.com then when the site comes up click on CHARTERS on the left of the screen, the boat that comes up is one I designed and built. That is what I used to do before I got sick. So YES there is hope and DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN DO IT! I am living proof. I was taking clonazapam, tegretol, depakot, valium, temazepam, a special compounded sleep formula just for me, amatriptylin to name a few over the years. I did this for 10 years. Now I take NOTHING.
Mail me if you would like any info or encouragement. I KNOW how you feel. giant276@yahoo.com

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=555673