CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Elevated Results by sabs ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   3/19/2006 8:53:42 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,000
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=556538

What are your symptoms carrie? I have a few conditions. I thought it was all adrenal related, and I wasn't getting any better on adrenal support, but now I've found out there's more things wrong with me, I'm getting them fixed and feel loads better.

I'm in the UK and we have the NHS, but they don't deal with adrenal problems or candida so we have to get naturopaths etc. I don't know all about the US health system (insurance etc) but what I've heard is unfair. It's ok for people who are really healthy, I would think it doesn't bother them at all that they have to have insurance, but for people who are ill it's really unfair.

I would so love to move to America, but I'm so ill it stops me because of the cost of health care! I would say move to the UK, but the NHS is a bit of a disappointment when it comes to medical matters. I've been sent away by the dr for over 10 years becasue they didn't know what was wrong, thankfully I had the internet and researched it all.

Dianna. I have really bad stretch marks - stria? - because of adrenal problems, and I also have a zinc deficiency which I found out can cause them. I take zinc now, but I'm stuck with loads of horrible stretch marks. Only 26 too, not nice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=556538