CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Found an ND, gettings tests done by carriecortisol ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   4/21/2006 9:36:46 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   979
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=556651

In my opinion the key to a good ND or MD is someone who TRULY listens....and is willing to work with you accordingly.
I spent like 1000$ on 2 visits to an ND and got nothing but a bag of misc potions to take, some which increased my anxiety...and no real treatment plan. i stopped going.
i saw 2 endocrinologists who wont think anything of adrenal issues unless it is in the extreme form...either Cushings or Addisons.
My body is f*cked. My cortisol is sky high aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day and night...accept for 5-7am and its below normal. My tests showed adrenal stress, elev cortisol, immune system low (which i think is impt)...and i'm also checking my thyroid and copper and stuff.
I wish i had some great advice for you.....everyone seems to have this lengthy treatment plan of minerals and herbs and stuff.....but the body shouldnt have to rely on all that! There has to be something more. I hope u have better luck than me with figuring this thing out.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=556651