CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: just here being : ) by rudenski ..... Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

Date:   9/30/2003 9:13:23 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,779
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=562894

It is odd being here after knowing there. At the very least, attempting to wade through life knowing absolutely that there is a loving being waiting there who never remembers my weakness and only remembers with joy my entire life puts me at a distinct spiritual advantage over people who have an obsolete view of some vindictive hateful avenging God. It is a tough act to follow...but I try to resurrect having a forgiving nature and I try to quicly forget harm while dealing with my fellow human being... I slip up and act out in careless or selfish ways but i try to get over it. Having a certain degree of knowledge about WWJD about life puts me in a weird predicament...I know how the world ends and I can see how I should treat folks but I still have all of my old selfish little self wrapped around my perfect soul messing me up. Resurrect...Interesting....I see the resurrection of Christ as the single most important event in the history of mankind because we were given an example of this super heightened life that we can all attain but I fall short every day...Maybe it is possible to resurrect our lives every day. I see a time in the near future when mankind will transition to a state of consciousness and reach the highest hope that our Father has for us. I try to prepare for this time. Resurrectio...what an interesting concept.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=562894