Vitamin E enema Procedure by #165949 ..... Vitamin E Enema & Diet For UC
Date: 12/27/2002 8:29:17 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
1. Buy a small size enema bulb about 4 inches long. A bulb end ear syringe is fine.
2. Day 1 –start by empting 2 capsules of vitamin E into 1.5 tablespoons of distilled water (the same volume as a corticoid enema) 800 I U total. Do this by sticking a pin into a capsule and squeeze out the contents. Suck up the mixture (it does not dissolve in the water). I used a small tapered wine glass.
3. Use as an enema but retain the mixture.
On the second day empty 4 capsules and repeat the same procedure.
4. On the third day, empty 6 capsules and repeat the same procedure.
5. On the 4th day empty 8 capsules repeat.
Up to this point I received no visible results.
6. On the 5th day, empty 10 capsules that’s 4000 I U of vitamin E. The following morning was the first time I saw stool form since I could remember. No blood. Controlled bowel movements. Ulcerative colitis was no longer a problem. I will advise the best procedure at this point.
I had to repeat this every day for a long time or on the 2nd day the gut would revert to
its old habits. No side effects. Take the enema after a bowel movement and if possible at bedtime or in the morning and continue to lie on your side a while to give the enema a chance to circulate through out the colon. If at first you lose some material, don’t worry you will get enough of the vitamin E to work. I kept telling the doctors at the hospital they kept smiling. Stay at the 10 capsule doses then let me know of your results and I will advise you further.
I finally increased the dose by 2 capsules a day until I reached 20 capsules.
Since that time, the ulcerative colitis has never been a problem.
MY RECORDS SHOW THIS.
The vitamin E mixture used should be all- natural and have the formula d-alpha tocopheral acetate and NOT dl-alpha tocopheryl that is synthetic.
I have never taken another enema or ANY medication. At that time, I was also taking one multi vitamin& mineral table+ 500 mg of vitamin C + one capsule of 400 I U vitamin E. I stopped the vitamin E soon after. I even bought a motorcycle and put 15,000 miles on it. Remember I am only relating the facts of my experience and will be willing to answer your questions. Please advise me of your results so it can be of help to others. No fruit or fruit juice. Follow the diet.
Right after a bowel movement is the best time to use the enema for that day.
Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Do not rinse the bulb after use and just clean the outside.
You can spread a small amount of petroleum jelly around the tip for a comfortable insertion.
Let comfort be your guide.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=56837