CureZone   Log On   Join

Re:hello by no_biz ..... Eyesight Forum

Date:   5/14/2005 1:46:03 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,702
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=598101

thanks for answering.
I am now waiting for being accepted in a bates method's yahoo group
I got reduced prescription -1.5 on both eyes and no astygmatism correction. In the past days I did not use contact lenses at all trying to get used to these glasses.
I noticed that astygmatism comes and goes all through the day , sometimes it is there, sometimes it is not.
I have noticed a weird thing when I look at stereograms, that is, when I look at them without glasses I cannot always see them clearly. Sometimes I see a pattern, but it appears to be wrong in several parts. Some patterns can be seen perfectly,while others just do not work, some parts remain somewhat blurred and image seems to be split in two
When I put on my reduced prescription glasses I can see image clearly, even if it takes more time to get it.
Since I do not have astygmatism correctio on my new glasses I guess it cannot be astygmatism. Sp my worry is, could it be an eye working less than the other? when I was a child I had a lazy right eye, had to cover the left several hours a day to correct it.
I find very strange seeing 3d but not seeing it properly!

I am now trying to accept these new glasses together with the fact that I actually DO have a vision problem, which I was completely used to ignore with the use of lenses.
How much do you think that my attitude towards life influences vision? I am somewhat nervous and always in a hurry even if I have no reason to. Glasses are helping me to slow down a bit, too.

Unfortunately there is very little I can see to the naked eye ( two inches or so of clear vision ). it is a little upsetting .,...but I see life differently with a little more relaxed attitude.

let's start another 3d...aswer on top of page, this is getting too long
see you

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=598101