CureZone   Log On   Join

Pay off after flush by Rusfox ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   7/8/2003 2:43:49 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,086
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=603498

Hi Kelltl!

I experienced "pay off" from my first flush first thing in the morning!

I looked much better. My skin was shining. My neck before the flush seemd a bit swollen because of thyroid gland problems, that morning it was gone and never came back. I felt much stronger physically and stopped getting short breath during running.

I kept flushing with two weeks interval utill no stone flush (four flushes total).

I stopped gaining weight.

Now I was flushing for maintenance every three month.

My periods were irregular and painful before, but they started getting back to normal. Now I am 5 months pregnant.

All that is more than enough for me to conclude that Liver Flush is a very good thing to do.

BUt all that providing that I quit eating gunk. I eat only fresh food, that I make myself. No more processed foods, no more sugar, no more margarine, no more E numbers etc.

You should do something with your eating habits! You will never be healthy making a filter for all that gunk out of your body. You will clean it, and the problems will come back regardless. Would you expect your car to work perfectly on bad fuel?

Spend more time in supermarkets reading what contains what. Not everything is that bad. By the end you will just know which brand makes more or less O'K food. But read, always read the ingredients!!! If there is something that sounds like periodic table of chemical elements, DON'T BY IT! Watch bread also, you will be surprised how many secrets it may contain. Always read!

Some of my girlfriends got rid of their allergies by flushing, but they watch what they eat.

It is all in your hands. We can only encourage and support you here. Don't expect us to behave like your doctor, persuading you you to do this or that or to take "magic" pills that will fix everything.
We all have been through it and fugured out that it simply does not work. It is not that easy to stay healthy. But you will quickly get used to it.

We are here to give each other valuable knowledge and solutions based on our own experiences.

You are the one responsible for your health.

Good luck!

Rusfox

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=603498