CureZone   Log On   Join

a few ideas: by flicker ..... The Body Ecology Diet Forum

Date:   2/7/2005 11:35:05 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,902
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=617483

Hi,
I'm new to this forum!
I think it's great.

I"m new to the BED, though KNOW it's the diet that is the most healing and renewing and generally great.

There are a few things that I'm adding that are really working for me that I wanted to share.

Broths. Both Potassium Broth (tons of recipes on the web for it), and then chicken broth cooking down the bones for hours and hours. It gets dense and cloudy and that is good. When it cools, it's gelatinous and in that gelatin are trace minerals, the gelatin itself helps lubricate stiff joints and heal connective tissue. Generally an all-around good thing. Also adding burdock root and celeriac and bitter greens and ginger really makes it a tonic. The nutition available through this food is so much compared to the calorios!

Posture: I think it can't be stressed enough that exercise is not enough. Of course, it is if you're aligned well. I find that, though, my my back or shoulder feels funny, and I go running, it's not the same. Blood flow is constricted. And all over, if my posture isn't right, the body is stressed. And that can lead to less assimilation of nutrients, poor digestion, poor circulation (which hinders the expulsion of toxins through lymph, blood, liver, etc). Also, the nervous system is stressed and we all know, that strong healthy toned nervous system is so important for good digestion and healing!!

So anyway, there are a few adjunct therapies that I"m adding to the BED program and finding them to be really helpful.

And grief therapy, somatic work, cognitive therapy, pilates (PIlates helped my digestion SO MUCH through toning the muscles in my trunk!)

So good luck everyone!
I'm off to eat those cultured veggies!
flicker

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=617483