CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: email me anytime by SLCC_98 ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   2/9/2004 3:17:48 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,026
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=628615

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I only felt sorry for this girl who stated she felt like dying, and some people seemed insensitive and completely ignored her plea, and more focused on a church she doesnt go to anymore. I apologize if it sounded "unloving". It wasn't intended that way. The questions that nooley was asking were irrelevent to what this girl was going through with her husband. The problem at hand had more to do with temptations ans struggles in the marriage. Whether we have people keeping us accountable or not, we're still weak at times and will sin, and it can be depressing and feel hopeless. Being "accountable" doesnt solve everyones problems, its not a quick fix, so to say. I hope that you can understand where I am coming from, and I will understand your postion as well. Its not an instance to be defensive for others or for ourselves. Its an instance to let this girl know that we love her and so does God, and that with God there is hope and all things are possible. Lets not focus anything else but. I found that your posts were not the ones I was talking about, if you were wondering. Love in Christ, Shelly

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=628615