CureZone   Log On   Join

To Nooley Re: "What's wrong.....?" by alikat ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   2/10/2004 8:50:19 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,073
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=628636

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I have had relatively a short time to spend at the computer this week, so I have read and answered just a few things in great haste. However, as I see the dilemma and misunderstandiings that just gone on here, I want you to know that I'm behind you in what you tried to do to help this sister.
Perhaps in her emotional state of pain she also read in haste and just jumped to the conclusion that 'discipleship' was the exclusive practice of one cultish denomination. It would appear that the other poster, SLCC, also responded in haste, perceiving a mean spirit which I fully realize was no there.
Many of us who come here to the Christian forum regard this as a sort of ministry, if you will. Knowing that it is up to us to help the newer in Christ to grow and reach their potential in God:(Discipleship!). This is Biblical. But like all ministries, this one is no exeption, there are going to be attacks and misunderstandings fostered by the enemy.
It is a wondrous thing how God has brought us here, each with a unique gift that blesses the others. I am fully convinced that the Lord is who guides Toonces to supply those awsome links to keep us on our toes, Ready2Rapture with the knowledge and wit to take on even challengers and skeptics, Ev with her ministry of joy and encouragement, Rudenski with the constant reminders that love is the most powerful *noun/adjective/verb* in the universe, and so on and on.
Thank you for being here with your sharp asessments and humor, and for sharing your story of how you overcame a pattern of sin in your life. It serves to remind us all why we do need each other and the purpose of it all.
I pray and ask you all reading this to agree with me in prayer, that we would continue to have God's wisdom to answer those questions that come in, without compromise. And that even when the answers may sound a little hard to the ones who questioned in the first place, that they would realize that the force of motivation is not to destroy, but to edify, not to mock, but to love in Christ. And may we truly be able to express God's thruths couched in God's love.
Finally, don't be discouraged when you are misunderstood, as many will at times, after all as you well know, we water, He gives the growth. So keep it up!!!
My love to All.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=628636