CureZone   Log On   Join

Just done my first liver flush by alisonl ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   9/17/2003 8:13:18 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,376
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=655278

I felt nauseous after the first apple juice and epsom mixture-but the second one went down ok.

I had to rush to the toilet as soon as I took the oil mixture-but was in no pain. Had no nausea after oil. Got into bed with a hot pack and got up at 11pm and 1am to pass more 'stuff'. Pretty sure there were no stones.

Didn't sleep at all well. Again no pain-just could feel bowels gurgling and my liver grumbling now and then. What did disturb my sleep was awful indigestion -poss from Epsom Salts .

Woke about 7-30 for next epsom and apple mix. Soon as I took it-I felt ill. This was an 11 on a scale of 1-10. I wanted to vomit straightaway-but told myself I didn't want to go through this again. Sat near the toilet. Stomach distended-and getting hotter and hotter. So hot that my hair stuck to my head. I felt weak and as though I was going to pass out. Was quite frightening as I was home alone.

Passed more 'stuff'-I would say grit rather than stones. Then went extremely cold.

Got into bed and slept till 12-30am.

Haven't done the last apple and epsom-wondered if I should do it now.

Being disabled-I don't know whether I could face this again? What I would like to know is where are the stones?

Just feel really weak now-which is natural having had no food for best part of two days.

Anyone any suggestions as to should I do one more mix of apple-and epsom(reduced quantity)

Got into bed feel

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=655278