CureZone   Log On   Join

Coconut fiasco :( by San2006 ..... Coconut Oil Forum

Date:   3/6/2006 12:46:46 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,397
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=663299

After reading so many promsing things abt coconut, I became very enthusiastic once again. Finally something as natural as coconut could heal candida? So I asked my husband to get a raw coconut.Day 1: I ate a lot of raw coconut. Needless to say I had diarrhea next day.(very watery stool) Day 2: I bought Extra-Virgin Garden of Life coconut oil from health food store. Next day, I had some lose stools. ( not watery). Day 3: I stir fried some cauliflower with coconut oil. I got bad abdminal cramps. And then vomited twice. I thougth oil might b bad. Day 4: I consumed some cocont milk. Again cramps and diarrhea the following day. ( no vomiting thank god!). So I am gonna hold off on coconut for now. All my enthusiasm of treating myself with coconut is shattered. I must mention, that I used to consume small amts of coconut in past and never had diarrhea. Coconut Oil for sure, I am consuming for the first time in life. Has anyone else experienced this. I do not have any food allergies . Why is my body not able to take coconut. The symptoms of consuming coconut were similar to Food Poisioning. Please help. How can I start taking coconut again. I dont want to vomit again :(

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=663299