How I cured my Acne by mari25 ..... Acne Forum
Date: 1/30/2004 4:19:17 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
I managed to cure my Acne after suffering with moderate Acne for 4 years. I tried everything from Proactive, retin-a, tetracycline (which worked for a short time, but just messed up my liver in the long run because my Acne came back worse than ever after I stopped), to spending hundreds on microdermabrasion and colon therapy; all these only worked temporarily.
Finally I started taking advice from what I learned (mostly on curezone) and have cleared my skin. Since I did a combination of things all at once Iím not really certain which had the most effect, I think they were all important in helping to clear my skin.
Things I did:
1. Vitamin B5- It caused a really terrible initial breakout and took a good 6 months to clear me up but after that my skin was 80% better.
2. Never drinking soda- if I drink any soda, especially dark cola I will breakout right away.
3. Colloidal Silver - I just recently started this about 2 months ago and it took me from 80% clear to 95% clear skin. I make my own and drink about 1 oz. a day and spray on my face 2x a day after washing my face. (warning- this also gave me an initial breakout- but worth it)
4. 5 Liver Flushes- Iíve done 5 Liver Flushes in the last year, Iím sure this has helped my liver process toxins because I still eat candy and chocolate and no longer breakout from it.
5. Never wash my face with soap- too drying- use a cream cleanser. I also use sulfur-based products to dry up any pimples I may get.
Incidentally, I eat a pretty healthy Diet with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Iím sure if you eat a lot of processed foods it canít be good for your skin. I also take skin vitamins. Everyone is different but I donít breakout if I have the occasional candy bar, or even my twice-daily cup of coffee, only soda never fails to make me break out.
I am just getting into Hulda Clark ís book and ordered a zapper. I will try that and see what effect it has on my skin and overall health. Like I said my skin is pretty much 90-95% clear but if acne is caused by the Trichnella parasite as Clark says Iím sure zapping would be helpful. I will try it and post back again on my findings.
I hope this helps everyone who is battling acne, I learned a lot from the forums when I was struggling with my acne and am so happy that I found a way to cure/prevent it that doesnít require me to stick to an unreasonably strict diet or spend a ton of money. Vitamin B5, Colloidal Silver -if you make your own, and Liver Flushes are relatively cheap compared to all the other stuff I used to do. Good luck to everyone and donít get discouraged if it takes a while longer to cure or if you get an initial breakout, its tempting to go on prescription drugs but I would advise against it- youíll only be messing up your system and masking the true cause.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=672926