CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: confused by #34681 ..... Acne Forum

Date:   12/22/2004 10:33:01 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,254
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=675173

How religiously did you follow Leo's book? Did you buy all the expensive supplements, vitamins, etc? How about the diet? I found the book for free online a few weeks ago and did follow some of the things that he recommends and I see some improvements in my cystic acne. But some persistent spots refuse to show any improvements. I had done 2 Liver Flushes before I got the free book, but it makes me lose too much weight and so I dont like to do it. what I can definitely recommend is what seems to work for me - Taking P&B shakes with some senna, twice a day; a detox tea (I bought mine from Whole Foods grocery store) 3 times a day. Also, very important - crushed garlic plus ginger 3 times a day (I take a clove of garlic and an equal amount of ginger and grind it in a mortar with pestle and down it with some water. Also, eliminate all sugar, rice, wheat - I am vegetarian so this is the most difficult part.. Now I eat only veggies.. since the Sugar in fruits seems to aggravate the acne. Also since last week, I discovered a topical remedy which also helps a lot - grind some nutmeg with milk and make a paste of it and apply overnight. I rub the nutmeg on a stone after dipping it in milk and make a past out of it. The face looks quite good after you wash it in the morning. I also make kefir and drink it twice a day, plus the coconut oil, EFAs and fish oil.
Last week I went to a friend's wedding and so ate forbidden foods and my Acne came back in vengeance, but a couple of days back on my regimen has brought it down quite a bit..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=675173