CureZone   Log On   Join

Edited by #34681 ..... Acne Forum

Date:   3/16/2005 8:38:56 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,481
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=675735

I have also done 5 Liver Flushes without much improvement in acne. But then I went to see an Ayurvedic practitioner and his recommended diet has helped me a lot. If you are interested, you can read about what Ayurveda says about acne. According to Ayurveda, ance is caused by an increase in pitta. And so you should adopt a pitta pacifying diet. Fresh fruits, though very healthy for most people, are a no-no for me - the fruit Sugar aggravates my acne. But I am fine with dried fruits like figs, dates and black raisins. If you want to try for 5 days - I would recommend eating ONLY green beans and moong daal. And only spices allowed would be cumin, fennel, turmeric and a tiny bit of black pepper. Green beans are one of the best vegetables to balance the body. Also drink water through out the day to keep yourself hydrated. AND GET ATLEAST 8-9 hours of SLEEP everyday - more on the weekends - sleep as much as you can. The body repairs itself when you sleep. Also practice 15 minutes a day of meditation - sit still, zero movement, ZERO thinking, and dont try to control your breath - just observe your breath.
Also, if you are not having at least 1 BM per day, then you can add a cup or two of black raisins to your diet - raisins are the best laxative there is! But if you are already having a BM per day, then dont do the raisins. Try this green beans and moon daal for 5 days, and see if your Acne remains the same, gets better or worse.. I'm positive that it wont get worse. Also limit oil intake to no more than 2 tsp per day. And remember, zero sugar, and zero salt for the 5 days. And Please do the meditation - it helps a lot. This is simple enough and will be rewarding.
PEACE!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.10 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=675735