CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What happened to Loola?/Day 4 U.F. by jerksforthesedentary ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   2/23/2006 12:16:23 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,351
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=688311

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I'm "visiting" from the urine therapy forum - on Day 4 of a fast on urine (mine) and water, so I should try to make contact with you water-fasters, because in many ways we are doing the same thing. I am thinking of going a really long time on just urine and water. Let's hook up, if you are tended-fasting too. I need the company.

About Loola, I don't know what's up, but I do have a plea - a lot of us, full of hopes, post our fasts, and then, if we go off them before it's time, we drop out of posting. This is very natural, but the thing is - other people (fasting) look to fasters for information, security, encouragement, bravery. When we stop posting on something like a long fast, particularly water or urine/water, of course, and the forum doesn't hear from us, people start worrying that something fatal happened, or something like that, that somone ended up in hospital, where none of us wants to be, more than the dominant society doesn't want to! So, if you post about a long fastor a Water Fast or something of that nature, please try not to keep the others guessing and worrying you might be underground or hooked to a machine - even if you went off your fast, you can still encourage people and keep the fasters going and full of hope and faith and courage in what they have to do, by disspelling these fears we have about the "disappeared".

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=688311