CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Teeth cleaning/maintenance? by clintonia ..... Dental Health: Health Care Tips

Date:   10/7/2004 10:46:01 AM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,920
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=689175

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi, I use Tom's of Maine Propolis & Myrrh toothpaste. I don't think it's got any sudsing agents in it and it doesn't taint the taste of any food you eat afterwards (it rinses totally clean). I use the cinnamon flavor and it rocks. Other mass-marketed toothpaste brands make my gums bleed. This particular toothpaste doesn't. I get very clean teeth and no toxic anything. The propolis is supposed to cut down on inflammation and stuff. It's great... I won't use anything else.

Edited to add that I got mine in the organic section of Nob Hill grocery store.
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Hi, I use Tom's of Maine Propolis & Myrrh toothpaste. I don't think it's got any sudsing agents in it and it doesn't taint the taste of any food you eat afterwards (it rinses totally clean). I use the cinnamon flavor and it rocks. Other mass-marketed toothpaste brands make my gums bleed. This particular toothpaste doesn't. I get very clean teeth and no toxic anything. The propolis is supposed to cut down on inflammation and stuff. It's great... I won't use anything else.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=689175