CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What is your point? by lemonysnickers ..... Abortion Debate Forum

Date:   9/5/2005 3:24:58 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,224
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=706416

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

"So if abortion is not birth control, what is it?"

It's not supposed to be birth control, but people abuse it as such. It is really supposed to be an emergency operation for rape, incest, deformed child, partial miscarriage where the whole fetus did not come out naturally, or the one time you got pregnant accidentally. Too many women have four and five abortions, that's not what it should be used for. Too many abortions can make women infertile. And even one can make them suicidal, have big guilt feelings, depression, very sad, and not feeling great about themselves b/c they killed their child. Women have bought into the hype that it's okey to kill their children, but they suffer for it tremendously down the road. I myself am just now coming to terms with the abortion I had fifteen years ago. I now see the guilt, sadness, depression, and emptiness that I felt stemmed from my conscience knowing that what I did was wrong. Remember, like that old commercial said, you can't fool Mother Nature. Eventually, you will be accountable in one way or another for going against nature.

:)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.34 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=706416