CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Dental Fillings (just a real problem) by #19236 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/16/2005 2:40:23 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,151
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=715144

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi, Dentists have poisoned 85% of all americans. It's the dental metals that are 2 inches from the brain that cause happy souls to be biochemically poisoned and wrongly assume they are miserable. The dentists who biopoison people for repeat business and money are the miserable ones. You are just trying to cope with the effects of the biochemical poisoners.

Millions are misdiagnosed with depression etc. all caused by dental metals.
Many more millions suffer from dental poisonings and are mis-diagnosed with cancer and worse. Some live on morphine to ease their pain. The dental metals/materials are found in the cores of tumors. The dental materials hurt and poison the entire system. A so called holistic dentist who takes a lot of money from people while biochemically poisoning them, told me Wednesday the toxic dental materials not only biochemically poison people but "SYSTEMICALLY POISON" people, the public. He, the dentist, was grinning like a greedy idiopathic moron when he openly said and admitted this.

Consider yourself lucky to be on the road to truth, knowledge and healing.
Read the dental forums information pages. Read what honest independent researchers have known for a long time about polluting biochemical poisoner dentists. If you have a lead bullet aka dental metals in you, systemic poisoning results. That is common sense.

You have the choice now to become a victor, not a victim.
You sound like a survivor and I admire your candor and wish you the best of luck. These forum pages and dr.h.clarks work on dental protocols restored my health. You just have to read, learn and take the correct human footsteps.
Take Care.
Best Wishes
J.



©†ƒ……•™Ό‡_Original_Message_Ύ€š½ž’«»¬ο°©

Hi, Dentists have poisoned 85% of all americans. Its the dental metals that are 2 inches from the brain that cause happy souls to be biochemically poisoned and wrongly assume they are miserable. The dentists who biopoison people for repeat business and money are the miserable ones. You are just trying to cope with the effects of the biochemical poisoners.

Millions are misdiagnosed with depression etc. all caused by dental metals.
Many more millions suffer from dental poisonings and are mis-diagnosed with cancer and worse. Some live on morphine to ease their pain. The dental metals are found in the cores of tumors. The dental materials hurt and poison the entire system. A so called holistic dentist who takes a lot of money from people while biochemically poisoning them, told me Wednesday the dental materials he and other dentists use not only biochemically poison people but "SYSTEMICALLY POISON" people, the public. He, the dentist, was grinning like a greedy, idiopathic moron when he openly said and admitted this.

Consider yourself lucky to be on the road to truth, knowlege and healing.
Read the dental forums information pages. Read what honest independent researchers have known for a long time about polluting biochemical poisoner dentists. If you have a lead bullet aka dental metals in you, sysytemic poisoning results. That is common sense.

You have the choice now to become a victor, not a victim.
You sound like a survivor and I admire your candor and wish you the best of luck. These forum pages and dr. clarks work on dental protocols restored my health. You just have to read,learn and take the correct human footsteps.
Take Care.
Best Wishes
J.

 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=715144