CureZone   Log On   Join

Encouragement by fsnaturelady ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/16/2005 9:52:15 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,788
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=715149

Welcome to this forum! This is a super place to be if you really want to take control of your health.

Since you realize that nothing will change unless you do, could you take that one more step by realizing that before you came to this Earth this time, you and your guides on the Other Side, created this plan for you. Then, recognize that this challenge has been chosen by you for some purpose and when you overcome it, you will go to the next step.

Having lived in your own hell and being so unhappy, you would have great empathy for those still on that path; you may become someone else's saviour one day.

Stopping the drug is one thing; nourishing your body is another. Learn about eating whole, nourishing foods -- and on this forum, you will learn that eating should be simple, eating raw nuts, seeds, fruits, etc. -- not the challenging mixtures of cooked foods that we eat and which challenge our poor bodies. Your body will be stronger and thus be able to cope with your drug withdrawal.

I am sure that MH will have lots to say to direct you.

Again, welcome to the forum, learn what you need to put in place and keep working at your challenge until it is overcome.

Boldyloxx and the others are right; God is there, but you have to open the channel and listen. Just talk and tell Him of your pain.
God Bless.

fsnaturelady

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=715149