CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: JCOUNTS, Sorry, I did not Insult you! by Boldyloxx ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   1/16/2005 6:03:48 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,485
URL:   https://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=715189

#17935, Did the Holy Spirit lead you to ask JCounts these personal questions about his beliefs, or any comment against Naturelady? I doubt He did.

I think you asked him these personal questions to try to express a biased opinion- in a subtle way. Now that has become obvious, you are hiding behind the excuse that this forum often has non-health related topics on it- such as the Moonlanding.

Off topic posts are actually stimulating and fun- however insincere questions regarding one member's religioius beliefs and trying to raise question marks about their ethics-- (your question to Jcounts as to if he receives $ for his website) is way out of line- and actually isnt something you have to share with the rest of the forum. You could have just e-mailed him and left the rest of the forum out of this.

Someone got out of hand in the last topic- insulting MH, so the moderator had to step in and post a warning to them.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by curezone.com/forums/fmp.asp?i=715189